Hyperlite 1 Operational Training
- Course Length: 2/3 Days
- Capacity: 6 people
- Includes Deployment, Patient Insertion
- System Operation & Trouble Shooting
- Maintenance & Servicing
- Courses available on location
The purpose of this course is to provide training in the safe operation in the use of the Hyperlite 1 Portable Hyperbaric Chamber. The Operational training does not provide sufficient knowledge, qualification or expertise to operate the Hyperlite or any hyperbaric chamber without further training and qualifications. Those who complete the Hyperlite 1 Operational Training should have also complete the Medical Training course (see below) or alternatively have a minimum of a Monoplace Medical Technician, DMT or equivalent qualification. It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure that only personnel with appropriate qualifications operate the system.
Course details are as follows: -
- Course Length: 2 days
- Maximum No. Of Trainees: 6
- Certificate (upon passing exam): Certified Hyperlite Operator (subject to additional qualifications).
- Additional Qualifications required: Hyperlite Medical Technician (recommended), DMT, CHT or equivalent qualification.
- Objective: To familiarise and educate trainees with safe and effective operational practices using the Hyperlite 1 system. This involves demonstrations and training followed by a theory and practical examination.
The Course Syllabus includes: -
- Introduction to HBOT
- The Hyperlite System
- Hyperlite in Operation (Practical)
- Patient Insertion, Treatment & Troubleshooting
- Post Treatment
- Maintenance, Servicing, Warranties & Shelf Life
- Written & Practical Examination