1. When do we collect information?
We collect information when there is a lawful basis for doing so, including: -
- When we have a specific purpose. Under these circumstances we comply with our policy for Consent.
- When we have a Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract because we are required to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
- When we have a Legal Obligation: the processing is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
- When we have a Vital Interest: the processing is necessary to protect someone’s life.
- When we have a Public Task: the processing is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest or for our official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law.
- When we have a Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for your legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests. (This cannot apply if you are a public authority processing data to perform your official tasks.)
2. How do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form through our website.
- We collect information when you contact us through mailing clients and message media sources. This includes email, social media (WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, Instagram, Line).
- We collect information when you contact us by telephone, through mail, fax or attending events and conferences.
3. Where do we store your information?
- We store your information temporarily on our website database, which collects information directly from one of our website forms. Information is passed from our website database to our email marketing system, but you will only receive marketing information if you give consent.
- We store your information in our Email database, which is managed by our Email Host.
- We may store some of your information in our accounting system. We do not hold any sensitive financial data including Credit/Debit Card Numbers, Bank Details, save for information provided in Purchase Orders or Invoices. All financial data provided to us on Purchase Orders or Invoices should not be sensitive.
- We may store some of your information temporarily in our Client Relationship Management Database. This information is only used to follow up on specific enquiries from you and not used for marketing purposes.
- We may store some of your information in our paper filing system.
4. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To contact you regarding latest news, products and services.
- To improve our website (we collect general information regarding the pages that are visited in order to improve our website)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
5. How do we protect your information?
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
7. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
9. Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.hyperlite.co.uk/terms-Hyperlite-30.html
10. Your Consent
You consented to receiving information from us when you signed up to our website. If you would like to withdraw your consent or Request Personal Information. Please email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org .
12. Contacting Us
Email: email@example.com or visit Contact Us Page
SOS Group Global Ltd
Floor 2 Atlantic House,
Circular Road, Douglas
Isle of Man, IM1 1AF
Tel: +44 (0) 845 263 8155
Fax: +44 (0) 870 838 1103